Captains blog, stardate 28.10.2009..
It's been a while, not posted an entry for long, no reason why apart from laziness really, lack of enthusiasm.. So then, just a few stardays ago I was browsing through my monitors, looking at hundreds of stock-chart patterns emerging from the rally of the last six starmonths.. The market began to take a tumble as I watched, with smallcaps and aim stocks getting a doofing.. At a single point in time whilst clicking through my tabs, a thought occured to me, a swift unravel from a tangled web of trading methods, a revelation.. The captains new game-plan is based on using daily monthly and yearly charts, in conjunction with some well rehearsed, simple technical analysis tricks.. All company's I'll be trading with will have been researched loosly, taking important news feed and core cash/profit fundamentals, and mixing them into a story about growth.. Growth means upside, an uptrend, a share price that keeps rising, up up up it goes but wait, it never goes up in a straight line!
This jagged edge I aim to employ as my tactic, a trading style based on playing with the profit-takers on planet StockMarket, will be my joker in the pack.. Every successful trader/investor must devise a system which works for the self, using their own psychologic nuances to beat the crowd.. So my revelation now has time to develop, and I, moximillion, have stepped into another phase of my personal growth toward being a sophisticated StockMarket contender.. I'm naming my strategy 'The Captains Conveyer Belt', and I will over the next few starmonths be devising a plan which can fit into the strategy..
Get organized then captain, follow Burns & Elder's advice..., tidy workspace - disciplined record keeping..
No comments:
Post a Comment