Get tae bed boy..


Captains blog, stardate 22.6.2009.

This happens to me a lot nowadays, I come in from a 12hr nightshift at 7am telling meself "boy, one can o' beer, bath, and bed", but alas, it's almost 10am and I'm still pottering on this computer.. Stockmarket opens at 8am sharp, must have a look at the opening prices of my share holdings, see if I may sell a loss today, and the companies I'm watching to possibly buy, trying to play the game, on the almost real-time chart service I have on 'advfn'.. I spend hours on my days off work searching, for smallcaps, growth companies, and I spotted one 2 weeks ago called 'Vialogy', it uses state of the art computer aided radar technology to find things of value underground.. During my as yet flimsy research methods I have found oot that an oil company in America has successfully utilized the tech, and thus found oil reservoirs, pinpointed so drilling can be more bang on target for profit.. Well it's a penny stock, a share best avoided for various reasons but shit, it may be a pound stock in a couple of years if it's patented technology reaps the rewards of billion dollar oil finds.. I will not buy this day but I'm watching it close and when I get a day off will do a coupla hours proper research on it..

10:05am...., now get tae bed boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment