When the penny had dropped for me, in the beginning of staryear 2009, what gradually soaked into my psyche was confidence, a belief that I, Moximmilion, was ready to explore a new frontier, a world unexplored by the masses of humans on earth, a feared place, a place which for hundreds of years was populated only by a so-said higher intelligence of man, with mathematical clarity of the mind and an almost wizard-like magic to pr-empt the tidal ebb and flow of charts.. This new world I speak aboot, and where as captain I will take enterprise too.., is planet Stockmarket..
To begin a journey through Stockmarket, by use of hand held books, and e-information on the world wide web, it becomes clear fast, that this is no place for the fearful, coz stockmarket will eat you up if you fear it, you will lose a lot and lose it quick unless you make it yoor purpose to study like a starship trooper, read read and read some more, clickety click keep clicking that mouse, spend dozens of hours a week learning what you can.. I personally have a sub-standard memory, it tricks me and throws information I input mentally into a cluttered mess within it, which therefore means I struggle to re-call when needs be but this does not however, dent my confidence.. You folks who know me best will know fine well why I have no fear of losing money in the market, I am a risk taker, live life a little bit on the edge sometimes and yes, one must be very very aware of self-sabotage within the realms of stockmarket investing, coz if you find oot that you are a gambler to the core, you may just fuck it up completely, but I am not a gambler, well maybe I am a bit.. I just have a strong feeling my friends, that I can map planet stockmarket with a fair amount of clarity given time.. You may say "I really hope it works oot for the captain", and I would say thanks, I hope so too but hope, in time, with study and learning, will turn to confidence, and ultimately profit, and then, success..
Moximillion..
No comments:
Post a Comment