A Quick Winner..


Captains blog, stardate 29.6.2009..

Northgate is a fleet rental company, vans mostly but cars and trucks also.. I found the company by chance really, vaguely knew of it, spotted it online and saw the price was climbing back up, from wot I reckoned was a temporary dip, so I bought 2000 shares on April fools day for 70p.. They went up, and up, almost continuously to aboot 180p but then obviously, definately, ran out of steam, and began to slowly fall.. I reasoned at 165p that I should sell, a good choice coz a) I banked a 120% profit from a £1400 investment in less than 2 starmonths and b) the shares kept on falling and are now 93p on this logged stardate.. A good trade, well executed, but a flukey buy to be honest.. A sixteen hundred squids fluke aye? maybe., but I held it., I banked a profit., I played it good!

Moximillion..

No comments:

Post a Comment