Captains blog, stardate 11.8.2009..
If any of you who read this posting are active in the game, the recreational activities being played out on planet Stockmarket, and using hi-tec websites to find investment opportunities in which to wrangle with competitors for profits then you will know, you will know all too well how bloody infuriating this game can be! I have just spent an hour looking at the chart-breakout risers on a falling market day, and fuck-me I could not believe what I seen, stock upon stock shooting for the stars, rising up from flat ranges or gradual uptrends, one went up 250% in 2 hours, madness, even Spock was bemused.. Okay granted, only penny stocks can increase that much in one day (and they all say stay clear of the penny's), but shit even solid established companies are being purchased by high-rollers and institutions and the share price just rockets.. Master Burns has passed on to me lots of worldly wisdom from 10 years of game playing on the planet, but one wee quote sticks with me the most, he said:
Take it slow and easy without thinking you'll make millions in minutes and the money will come - chase it too hard and it won't!!!
I must pay heed to this wise statement from a proffesional, when I eye up a fast-cash breakout but didn't have a pound invested just say "so what! shit captain, you own fifteen twenty stocks at a time, planet Stockmarket offers thousands, do as he says, take it slowly, don't chase it too damn hard boy.."
Moximillion..
No comments:
Post a Comment