Real Estate..


Captains blog, stardate 18.8.2009..

You know some things in life on planet Earth take a long time to figure out.. For staryears I have ignored aspects of life coz they don't involve me personally, like business, economics, parliamentary politics and also, property.. I've only really looked for places to rent a room, never studied the housing market for a purchase, never thought about the owners of vast chunks of city property or land, until tonight that is, coz I just spent five hours finding companies which trade under the sector of 'Real Estate' on my research website within the ships memory, five hours, just to insert a mixture of new stocks within a new monitor, in a sector that's beginning to show signs of a comeback.. You got all sorts, property management firms to portfolio investments, blue-chip and small-cap, all recovering asset growth from the recession.. Of all the stocks worth keeping a real sharp eye on down there in the plethora of planet Stockmarket, this new cluster I've selected tonight are high players in steady prosperity..

Yes captain, you can prosper from property without having the head-ache of owning a property, look for positive equity momentum..

No comments:

Post a Comment