Editing Captains Trades..


Captains blog, stardate 3.8.2009..

I'm happy with the progress I'm making on my second blog, Captains Trades, it's been a long slog trying to catch up on stocks held at this point of my trading apprenticeship for blog entry logging's, but it's coming together nicely, and the composing style is pretty much decided now for each posting.. Still a few more to go till I am completely up to date, just need a few more hours of work and I'm there.. Some folks may say why do this, why spend so much precious time creating two blogs, essentially about the same thing, well my answer to that would be I could not find a way to 1) compose rambling postings about my feelings on the learning process and 2) do a serious register of every stock I trade in, all in one blog.. It is so so important to keep some sort of trading diary, and as my hand-writing is fair bad, a hand written diary would really be quite unreadable and my frustration would be evident in the scribbles.. Internet is the future of commerce apparently, I hear that on planet Earth, humans young and old communicate now by computer, even if they're in the same building, the same room even, in the office, they don't talk, just type mails to each other.. Anyway, I digress, the captain is sleepy, the point I am making is that the time spent on my blogs is almost as vital as the endless hours of study involved to assess the mind-boggling game being played down there on planet Stockmarket..

Link to Captains Trades from the author's profile page on the left (About Steve Stone)..

Moximillion..

No comments:

Post a Comment