Captains blog, stardate 17.8.2009..
Monday is sometimes a starday for gloomy sentiment in life, and on planet Stockmarket the beginnings and the ends of market-starweeks can teach you something about the psychology of trading in the game.. I observed back in the early summer that a poor Friday, could signify a bad Monday, which on study has happened on first day of business this starweek, with the 100index of leading shares down 2%.. Many will be short-selling the indices now, expecting a big price correction to materialize, it's used to reign back the bulls, many of whom have maybe been too optimistic of late in their buying of certain stocks in certain sectors.. I, Moximillion, am a bull, I buy stocks in the calculated hope they will go up.. If I was a bear, I'd be selling stocks at peaks in the hope of a substantial dip in price.. Many pro's on this planet are a mixture of both animals, playing only a savvy few stocks continuously, up and down, making a fair relaxed percentage gain on the volatile game.. Give me at least a year before I learn the short-selling rules, it's hard enough to grasp going long for now, so many sub-games being played by smart humans, confusing this apprentice, compelled to focus my research on the so-called simple long game..
Strong emotions felt during a market correction, new stocks heading toward a stop-loss, or long stocks losing there hard earned gains..., it's tuff for humans to lose!
The feuding amongst bulls and bears is something to watch close captain, concentrate on support levels, be fearless and logical..
No comments:
Post a Comment