Letter To The Master..


Captains blog, stardate 31.7.2009..

I, Steve Stone, have cut an pasted a letter I wrote to Master Burns about his seminar into a stardate posting all of it's own..


Hello Robbie..

It's been a week now since I attended yoor excellent day of teachings.. I've had time to ponder, check my sketchy notes, implement some strategies and try to focus on the Level-2 game.. Many many realizations fill my cluttered mind, one of which is I'm finding out that I am far more of a gambler than previously thought, another is that I'm extremely impatient.. It's gonna be a long old journey with lots of jolts and pangs along the way, of missed opportunities and twitchy profit taking, of watching a stock rise feeling paralyzed by indecision to enter or re-enter.. I was humbled by yoor relaxed manner in which you managed trading accounts and finances, fantastic to watch, very sharp, very smart, obviously you have a good memory.. To be honest, the seminar was almost trance like for me, the book is brilliant, but hearing you narrate whilst doing yoor thing was well, as I say, caught myself sometimes throughout the day, lost in a daze, just watching a pro juggling windows to generate cash, I dunno, can't seem to find the words to fully explain how it felt, especially the last 4 hours when you picked through the list of stocks to 'look at', what an eye-opener..

I was waiting for Hornby, Dialight and Smartfocus to reverse a bit this week then buy, but all three have just climbed consistently, wow, still not bought, to be honest I'm fully invested and can't decide what to sell to buy them, easy you'd say, sell the bloody losers, aaaaah yes, dump them, just dump them!

I won't droll on Robbie, got a blog for that, but thanks for the day mister, it was educational.. Problem wi me is, I left school at 14 and went to trawl for cod and haddocks in the wild seas surrounding Shetland, as a result I have poor academic abilities I reckon, never did homework, never studied for anything much, never had to organize a structured process of taking notes and filing research material and the like, ye ken whit I mean sir, so it's tough, and with the day job too but hey, what I'm driving at here is that I'm gonna have to come back again in 6 months time, watch and listen to you once more, hopefully a less mesmorized and more functional student.. So that's about it, time to get smart, focus on the fundamentals, try suss Level-2, then see you again when I'm ready for level whatever 2 3 4 5 6 jeez how many levels is there..

Yoors Sincerely

Stevie......


No comments:

Post a Comment