Discipline..


Captains blog, stardate 7.7.2009..

This is an important posting written by Steve Stone alone, but I've nae time to write today because must get tae work, the first of seven nightshifts begins in an hour, the job is shit, sometimes gruelling, twelve hours industrial concreting in a dirty dusty underground environment.. The only 2 things which gets me there withoot fail is a decent wage, and my working-class discipline..
You people that know me well will know that I have poor discipline with vices, drink and drugs affecting my life for many years, and I bloody well know myself, that the prepense to sabotage ones life with the use of these vices is overpowering in times of great stress..
I used to smoke dope, everyday, I miss being stoned, now I drink pints, everyday, I like being tipsy..., but I don't do coke!
These last 2 days have been emotional, the last six weeks have been stressful trading but the last 2 days, well, try it and see how tough it is when the market is in decline..

I want tae buy a sloping plot of land facing the sea..
I want tae rip at the rock with a big powerful digger..
I want tae build a stylish fuck-off house set into the hill..
I want tae create a cool-ass garden with drystone features..
I want tae part live a food and energy self-sufficient lifestyle..
I want tae invent an adventurous playground for kids..
I want tae construct a rally-driving track for bigger kids..
I want tae help all my best friends get rich before retiring..
I want tae become a sincere and worthwhile philanthropist..
I want tae., I seriously want tae succeed in this Enterprise..

Oh how Spock would snigger at how emotional humans can be..

Stay focused cap, study, be strong, discipline thyself..., and stay fucking hungry boy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment