I am transfixed once again! Should be tucked-in by now, snug in my bunk but no coz I, Moximillion, am studying this morning and I'm searching, scrutinizing, scanning charts, surveying percentage shifts, contemplating my next move, playing the game, competing with the crowd, so much emanated mental energy.., how can I fucking sleep? As of today, I won't buy, mostly invested anyway, so the only way I can buy a stock is sell a stock I already hold.. Some are in profit, some are in loss, none of them punts, all good companies, researched fairly well considering I'm just an apprentice.. I have so much to write about, so little time when working the shift pattern.. Sleep an average of 4hrs per starday, I know it's unhealthy, never have time to exersise proper, finding food is time consuming shit, I should talk to Spock, see if he can compute a more logical method for this time-management problem into his computer hmmmm [beep beep] "captain to science lab"..
Moximillion..
No comments:
Post a Comment