Oh for a crystal ball, and a time-machine, and the ability to go back.. I must see Spock, ask if the vulcan race ever got close to solving [past present future] space-time anomalies, but enough aboot science coz for now, a few words on the volatile manouvers rampant within the chart-systems of planet Stockmarket.. By fuck it's a nerve-racking place to be just now, lot of irregular goings on with support lines, many breaking below established price zones, tricking crowds into selling coz of fear, fear of a reversal, a downtrend or a 'FTSE 100' below 4000 points.. This is a time to watch this quick-fire volatility fairly close, it presents chances for the brave, the enterprising pioneers of stock price, risking a gamble on crowd behavior, using your nous, spotting an uptrend play - or helping create one.. Must learn to play this type of game, short-term percentage gains of 10 - 25% available fast, it needs daily monitoring but, something I just cannot do while working my shift-rota, so I must adapt, get smarter, use time wisely, be disciplined, make trade plans, adhere to the trailing stop-loss principle..
Moximillion..
No comments:
Post a Comment