Looking back at the last 4 starmonths since orbiting planet Stockmarket I, Moximillion, wish now that I'd done some things different in respect of the learning process.. I was swept up in the mass hysteria of a springtime bull market, a bull market in the midst of a deep bear market, or as some traders simply call it - a bear market rally (bulls buy long, bears sell short).. My excitement during March April was palpable, even though I tried tae hide it from myself, and when I began to study charts, browse new websites, find stocks worth buying, I leapt straight in (the deep-end naturally), without formulating a plan, trying to ride that feverish wave of the bulls without, well, a big lesson learned, gotta have a plan captain! Steve understands this concept, at work, when digging an advance of tunnel with a monstrous excavator, he plans it out in his head so as to operate at max efficiency, study the conditions of rock strata, feel for weak spots in the face - cracks, sand, clay etc, adapt, move machine periodically from left to right so the loader can muck-out fast, fine-trim the profile when ready, it's all part of the plan..
Trading your way through Stockmarket without a detailed map is pure dead folly man!
Get organized captain, plan yoor trades, be true, or you will slowly and painfully lose..
No comments:
Post a Comment